Friday, August 5, 2011

purpose of life

shallom:

purpose of life:
i always asking my self this question:
"what is/are the purpose/purposes of my life?"
 now, i realised that there are some stuffs that i would like to do,
such as:
  1. live my life happily in the way to the Kingdom of Jesus my Lord
  2. become a great future teacher 
  3. live with my family happily
  4. improve my english language (you can guess my english's grades by reading this blog...but at least i tried my best..hoho)
  5. have jusa C before 45 ( are this seems reasonable_well..where there is a will, there is a way)

hurm..for now this are the only things that i can think...it still can be added up soon...but too many objectives will only ruin the quality..agree?...don't know yet...let us wait and see...

God, may you always leads me as i am just a weak human being...

No comments:

Post a Comment